Alpha-Lipoic Acid is a naturally occurring compound found in our bodies that plays an important role in supporting antioxidant health. Known for being both water-soluble and fat-soluble, It supports circulation, immune function, vision, healthy liver regeneration, and liver detoxification. Alpha-Lipoic Acid is highly effective in supporting glucose metabolism as well as cardiovascular and neurological health.
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT†
- BLOOD SUGAR METABOLISM†
- UPPORT NERVE SYSTEM†
Alpha-Lipoic Acid is highly effective in supporting glucose metabolism as well as cardiovascular and neurological health.
- It can regenerate other antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E, enhancing their effectiveness
- ALA is a potent antioxidant that helps protect cells from damage caused by free radicals
- ALA can cross the blood-brain barrier and may help protect brain cells from damage and inflammation
- It may help lower cholesterol levels, improve endothelial function, and reduce inflammation
- ALA may help protect the skin from damage caused by UV radiation and improve skin texture
- It may help protect the liver from damage caused by toxins and alcohol, making it potentially useful in the treatment of liver diseases.
INGREDIENTS: SOY Oil, Gelatin, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Glycerol,Antioxidant (Lecithin), Glazing (Beeswax), Purified Water,Color (Brown Iron Oxide).
DIRECTIONS OF USE: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: Not for use by those under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s), and/or if you are taking any prescription or medication(s).
ALLERGEN WARNING: Made in a facility that also processes sesame, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish/crustaceans/shellfish oils, and wheat products.