Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin, an essential nutrient that’s important for energy production and other functions in your body. Biotin is necessary for formation of fatty acids and glucose, which are used as fuels by the body . It is also important for the metabolism of amino acids and carbohydrates. Biotin plays a critical role in skin health and also in the growth of normal, healthy hair and nails.†
- HAIR GROWTH†
- YOUNGER SKIN†
- HEALTHIER NAIL†
It is also important for the metabolism of amino acids and carbohydrates. Biotin plays a critical role in skin health and also in the growth of normal, healthy hair and nails.†
- It helps support the nervous system, and may improve cognitive function and memory.
- It helps support embryonic growth and may reduce the risk of birth defects.
- Biotin may also help regulate blood sugar levels by improving insulin sensitivity.
- Biotin is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- Biotin is often recommended for promoting healthy hair, skin, and nails.
INGREDIENTS: Biotin (Vitamin B7)
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Inulin, D-Biotin, Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids.
DIRECTIONS OF USE: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: Not for use by those under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s), and/or if you are taking any prescription or medication(s).
ALLERGEN WARNING: Made in a facility that also processes sesame, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish/crustaceans/shellfish oils and wheat products