Enhanced Protein-Tech Prebiotic Protein provides 20 grams of full spectrum collagen protein with zero carbohydrates and zero fat. Furthermore, Protein-Tech is fortified with organic inulin, a natural prebiotic derived from chicory root.
Protein-Tech is a grass-fed bovine bone broth protein that is free of GMOs, soy, dairy and artificial ingredients. Each 24.77g scoop provides 20g of protein with zero carbohydrates and zero fat!
Grass Fed Bovine Bone Broth Protein
Bone broth protein provides the most effective full spectrum collagen source in the form of a convenient nutritional powder. It begins as a true bone broth liquid that is then dehydrated and microfiltered, turning it into a concentrated, high-quality protein powder that is free of carbohydrates and fat.
Protein-Tech provides 20 grams of full spectrum collagen protein. Protein-Tech fortifies the structure and function of the body, promoting the development of lean muscle tissue, bones, ligaments, skin, nails, hair, and more.
What Are The Benefits Of Bone Broth Protein?
- Soft Tissue Repair – Research suggests that ingestion of bone broth can speed the healing of soft-tissue injuries in athletes. For example, one study found that the combination of bone broth protein and vitamin C expedited the healing of tendon injuries .
- Digestive Health – People who engage in a significant amount of training often deal with digestive stress, whether due to the actual training or the high quantities of food consumed. Bone broth protein has been shown to aid in the promotion of digestive health .
- Digestive Health – Laboratory tests of bone broth reported activity of neutrophils—white blood cells that are the “first responders” of inflammation
Prebiotics are foods that act as food for human microflora. They increase populations of healthy bacteria, aid digestion and enhance the production of valuable vitamins.
Protein-Tech is fortified with organic inulin, a natural prebiotic derived from chicory root. Inulin supplementation has been shown to improve digestive health, relieve constipation, and promote fat loss.
What Are The Benefits Of Prebiotics?
- Improved Digestive Health – The gut microbiota is the population of bacteria and other microbes that live in the gut. Having the right balance of bacteria is essential for keeping the gut healthy. Inulin can help promote this balance. In fact, studies have shown that inulin can help stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria . Increasing the amounts of healthful bacteria improves digestion, immunity, and overall health.
- Relieves constipation – A meta-analysis of controlled randomized clinical trials found that people taking inulin experienced more frequent bowel movements and improved stool consistency . A study for the International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition reported that adults who consumed 15 g of inulin per day reported less constipation and better digestion .
- Promotes Fat Loss – Several studies indicate that inulin can also help with fat loss. In one study for the journal of Nutrition & Metabolism, participants taking inulin lost significantly more weight than the placebo . Another study for the journal of Metabolism found that moderate intensity exercise training combined with inulin supplementation increased whole body resting fat oxidation .
Natural Flavours and Sweeteners
Enhanced Protein-Tech Prebiotic Protein is naturally flavoured and sweetened. Protein-Tech contains no artificial sweeteners, color, flavours or fillers.
Mix 1 level scoop in 8oz of your favourite hot or cold beverage.