DNA Pharma MASS 12Lbs Full-Strength Weight Gainer Built to Increase Muscle Weight Supports Muscle Protein Synthesis Enhances Muscle Glycogen Resynthesis Clean Carbohydrate Sources 15 Servings Gaining muscle requires calories.
This is an indisputable fact, and once you get up to 5 or 6 high-calorie meals per day, obtaining the necessary calories for muscle growth gets extremely difficult. Adding more protein is easily done with DNA Whey, but sufficient calories will come from DNA Pharma MASS proven weight-gaining formula.
50g of protein drives increases in lean muscle mass 300g of clean carbs provides fuel needed to signal increased body mass HICA helps prevent muscle protein breakdown for a greater net positive change in muscle Creatine Magnapower® increases cellular energy and workout performance to support body composition changes Alpha Lipoic Acid supports insulin sensitivity and nutrient delivery DNA Pharma MASS is a power-packed mass gainer built to destroy plateaus and produce huge increases in muscle and body weight.
Beyond carbs and protein, DNA Mass contains an important Muscle Preservation Blend to prevent muscle breakdown; Nitrogen Retention Blend to support energy levels and muscle growth; Mass Stack to increase muscle strength and performance to drive gains in the gym; and a Nutrient Delivery System to ensure nutrients make their way to the muscle, not fat.
RAPID MASS MUSCLE STIMULATION PROTEIN MATRIX Whey Protein Concentrate Whey protein concentrate is the most common form of whey, a byproduct formed when acid is added to milk.
• Whey protein concentrate is the closest to whole food compared to other forms of protein and is 75-85% pure protein after filtration.
• A growing body of evidence suggests that dairy protein, and whey in particular may:
1) stimulate the greatest rise in muscle protein synthesis,
2) result in greater muscle cross-sectional area when combined with chronic resistance training, and
3) at least in younger individuals, enhance exercise recovery.
Whey Protein Isolate Whey protein isolates digest and absorb rapidly and are, gram for gram, the most refined and purest form of protein (90-98% pure protein).
• It is also a potent stimulator of muscle protein synthesis due to its ability to causes a rapid increase in amino acids found in the blood stream.
• This form of whey contains little to no lactose so it may be beneficial for individuals who experience GI problems. Also due to the refinement process whey isolate contains little fat, carbs, and milk sugars.
• A 2006 study conducted by Cribb et al. found recreational bodybuilders who supplemented with whey protein isolate in conjunction with a 10-week resistance training program achieved greater gains in lean mass, strength, and decreases in body fat compared to a placebo group. Whey Protein Peptides Whey protein peptides are pre-digested proteins (broken down into amino acids).
• This breakdown leads to faster absorption by the body thus rapidly rebuilding